Since we like water more and more these days, the water park was definitely a lot of fun. She was ready to go! She had a moment of hesitation after she ran threw some sprinklers that sprayed pretty hard, but after finding the slide, she was set. She even enjoyed a ride around on the lazy river with Mommy, and caught a short nap while she was at it!


I don't know how many times she went up the stairs to get the slide! I went down with her twice and then she was ready to do it by herself!



She wanted to try riding the "crocogator" as she called it!
I don't know how many times she went up the stairs to get the slide! I went down with her twice and then she was ready to do it by herself!
She wanted to try riding the "crocogator" as she called it!
No comments:
Post a Comment