Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Saturday of the Convention

Saturday was the last day of the convention. The outing this day was the Arizona Science Center. Mary Ellen did find some things that she enjoyed, but we didn't stay the whole time. Daddy and her spent some time building this house:



And then she got to make her own earthquake:

She is very excited about it!


We have known Ally since I think our first or second convention. She has been watching Mary Ellen grow, so we were excited to get such a good picture of them together!


This was our trip to the Grand Canyon for this trip. We saw this display while we were at the Science Center.


Mary Ellen telling Faith about everything on her "map!"


Mary Ellen really enjoyed walking back and forth over this "bridge." It was something that you were suppose to balance on, but she thought that it was really cool to walk on!

That night, we had dinner with a big group of the youth workers from the convention. Towards the end, Mary Ellen and Tre played "Ring Around the Rosie." When I took the pictures, I realized that it looked like they were dancing in the spotlight. I wish that I had gotten one when they fell down, because you could see how much fun they had with that part!





No comments: