Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mommy's birthday

Mary Ellen did a fantastic job helping me celebrate my birthday! She kept telling me that we needed party hats and birthday cake. We didn't have party hats, but we had a lot of fun and a great birthday cake. I got to have a two day celebration.

This is on Wednesday celebrating with Mary Ellen and Paul. She wanted to get into the presents, so I am lucky to even have this picture.


On Friday, we celebrated with Caki, Bo, Uncle Tyler, and Aunt Rayni. We had a great dinner and fun together. Mary Ellen enjoyed bringing me the presents and helping me open them. I had to stop her from trying to give them to everyone else!




And of course, she had to help put the candles in the cake. The problem was that it was an ice cream cake and it was too hard to get very many in. But, she tried very hard!


And, then when we sang, she thought the song was for her. She waited to blow the candles out, and of course, I let her.


Daddy and Mary Ellen having a little fun at the end of the night!

1 comment:

Reba said...

Happy belated birthday!