We did leave the house today, but we still had to come up with fun things to play with. Mary Ellen actually went to the cabinet where I have been keeping supplies for special projects or a new something to play with and started looking through it and asking for something to do. I didn't really have anything in mind today, so I pulled out toilet paper rolls and stickers. She really did have fun with it. She kept coming back to it, and I found it in her stroller like this:
She put it on her hand and "looked" through it. Whenever she is acting like she is looking through something, she puts it on her forehead. It is cute to watch.
She also is really liking the balloons. She likes to see me blow them up, but when I was starting to get light headed, I showed her how to put the stickers on the balloons.
And yesterday, we did continue the fun after her nap by playing in a box.
2 comments:
I love the stickers on the balloon idea! I may buy balloons just to try that! Glad you got out...safely!!
she's taking good care of that baby toilet paper roll.
Post a Comment