Saturday, February 20, 2010

Once again, like mother like daugher

For those that know me very well, know that I love peanut butter. I can eat it from the jar, and have been known to eat a lot of it. I love banana and peanut butter and have that for breakfast some morning. Yesterday morning, Mary Ellen had eaten her breakfast and was already playing, so I sat on the couch to eat my breakfast of banana and peanut butter. Well, as you will see below, Mary Ellen took the jar from me and took part in it herself. After every bite, she would look at me and say, "Good!"





Sorry that the pictures are small. Paul took them on his phone and sent them to me, which he has done before, but for some reason, they stayed small this time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's the same way at my house. I find that when I want to sit down & enjoy something it usually gets taken away by toddler hands. Last night we were at dinner & Parker was drinking lemonade. He's take a sip & exclaim, "Delicious!" I taught that to him, but then out of the blue he takes a sip & sighs "It's sooo good!" I burst out laughing at the restaurant!