Friday, January 29, 2010

Week-in- Review -Monday

This week, I have begun a new challenge. A friend of mine suggested trying something new with our children every day. It can be something little, but when you are home all day, it is easy to do the same things over and over again. I have begun collecting items and started an area that I can pull things out of. I didn't quite succeed in doing something new everyday, but as you will see, we had a really good week. I got pictures from every day, except Wednesday. We have started going to a group called MOPS then, where Mary Ellen can play and I can meet with other moms. By the time, she woke up from her nap, we were off to church, so no new activity.

On Monday, we spend the dad at Caki and Bo's house, as they were having a construction project done. It wasn't anything new, but it felt new for Mary Ellen as she explored her old stomping ground. She even came up with a few new things to play with.


I told her we were going to Caki and Bo's house. She said, "Woo-hoo!"


Putting the baby doll in her booster seat over and over again!


Curling up like the cat in Maggie's bed.


Relaxing on her mat.


Watching the painters and then realizing Bo was coming, so she was ready to open the door for him!

No comments: