Monday, November 12, 2012

We are still here!

I don't know if anyone is still following this blog or not, but I am going to try hard to work on updating it more regularly.  Since the last post, when I detailed that Mary Ellen turned 4, and we had moved to Hodgenville, we have actually moved into a house here, and Charlotte is about to turn two in a little over two weeks!  We have already celebrated with friends and family with a horse party, but I am sure we will do something on her actual birthday!  We have also found out that the Richey crew will be growing by one more!  We will be welcoming our third little princess the end of March into our family!  Here are a few pictures to update on the girls, and I will work on being more diligent about keeping everyone up to date!













No comments: