We are so excited to welcome Bentley Tyler Bozynski. He was born on Monday, April 11. He weighed 9lbs 1 oz and was just over 20 inches long. We have decided that it must be the Bozynski genes that led to big babies! Mary Ellen loves her cousin and goes around talking about him all the time. After we left seeing him, I kept hearing her in the back of the car whimpering. When I asked her what was wrong, she said, "I want to see my cousin!" It is going to be so much fun to watch all of them grow together and be such great friends!

Is it possible that he will be a thumb sucker like Charlotte?
Is it possible that he will be a thumb sucker like Charlotte?
This was one of the first pictures that was sent to me after he was born. He had just had a bath.
The proud daddy introducing Mary Ellen to Bentley!
I am such a proud aunt!
Charlotte just chilled while we were in there. She was a little oblivious. The funny thing was that they were in the same room that I was in when Charlotte was born, so we kept asking her if she remembered it!
No comments:
Post a Comment