On Friday, I took the girls to Wonder Place. This is the first time that we have gone without meeting up with friends. That didn't matter to Mary Ellen at all. She immediately found her favorite things and had a great time. Charlotte started out sleeping, but then enjoyed watching all of the activity. There were actually a lot of people there to start out with and then a small school group came. I thought that Mary Ellen would get intimidated by that, but she just kept doing her own thing. We had a lot of fun and it was good to have the time with both girls. It won't be long before Charlotte will enjoy playing with the stuff too!

Enjoying the water

Cooking for me and Charlotte

Checking everything out

Mary Ellen enjoyed putting on a puppet show for me!

I didn't have Charlotte buckled in her car seat, so I thought that this picture showed how long she is these days.
Enjoying the water
Cooking for me and Charlotte
Checking everything out
Mary Ellen enjoyed putting on a puppet show for me!
I didn't have Charlotte buckled in her car seat, so I thought that this picture showed how long she is these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment