Sunday, January 9, 2011

Catching up

These pictures are in no particular order. I realized that I have quite a few on my camera, so here is a sampling of somethings as we ended 2010.

Since Charlotte is awake more, we are introducing more of the different play things. Of course, Mary Ellen loves them and thinks that they are for her, but Charlotte tolerates them sometimes more than others. It just depends on the mood that she is in. But, she is definitely good about the fact that big sister thinks that she needs lots of toys with her as you can see by the second picture!




Nene, Pops, and Aunt Sarah came to visit over New Year's. We had a lot of fun visiting with them. I got a few pics when we went to Wonder Place and of Charlotte just hanging out while we enjoyed a great meal! Mary Ellen had so much fun having so many people to play with and to show all of her great new toys from Christmas!




And here is the girls both modeling new dresses before going to church:

Happy New Year from the Richeys!

No comments: