Mary Ellen has given up her pacis! She was only using them to sleep, but we knew that it was time to make the transition. Mommy "lost" them, and she slept through her first nap great! There was a little uneasiness at bed time last night, but I let her pick a stuffed animal out of a basket that has been hidden, so it was her special treat. I told her she could go pick out a special prize in the morning if she slept well. She did get up a little earlier than normal, but I never heard from her during the night. Today for her nap, she asked about them, but she got in bed with her new baby dolls. The only downfall for Mommy is that nap time was extremely short. We are continuing it with rest time on the couch and watching tv. I hope that she will adjust back to the sleeping in a few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment