If you keep up with Mary Ellen, then you know that she is a go getter. Always into something and goes, goes, and goes, until she falls asleep. But, in this case, the Go Getters is our Senior Adult Ministry from church. I had planned an outing to the River Market for them, so we went along. Mary Ellen loved walking and seeing the farmer's market and loved the trolley, which she called her special ride!

Waiting for the trolley with Daddy

"I told you I didn't want my picture taken!"

Very excited about being on the trolley

Mommy and Mary Ellen

Part of the group who went with us

Mary Ellen was very excited to see the water from the trolley. At one point, she told us that she saw a shark. That is something new for the Arkansas River!

After she got her picture taken, she thought that daddy needed his picture taken too!
Waiting for the trolley with Daddy
"I told you I didn't want my picture taken!"
Very excited about being on the trolley
Mommy and Mary Ellen
Part of the group who went with us
Mary Ellen was very excited to see the water from the trolley. At one point, she told us that she saw a shark. That is something new for the Arkansas River!
After she got her picture taken, she thought that daddy needed his picture taken too!
1 comment:
Next time ME will have to take Parker on that trolley ride. They'd have a blast on it together! Hope you are feeling well, Rach! Thinking & miss you & your family!
Post a Comment