To the tell the truth, it is 22 months old and a day, but the post didn't happen yesterday. Mary Ellen had a lot of fun playing with Hiba yesterday. As you can see, we played outside, and they loved running down this little ramp in the sidewalk. At one point, they were almost running together, but in the video, it is more like Mary Ellen took over and won the race.




As for this 22 month old little girl, she is developing a big personality. Each day, she says something that I just wonder where she came up with it. I could go on and on about all of the new things that she is doing, but hopefully, the pictures over the last few weeks have documented that. One thing that has been so cute and funny the last few days is that Mary Ellen will look at me and say, "Okay, Mom!" It is hard not to laugh, because it is almost like a teenage girl is responding to whatever I am saying. It is hard to believe how quickly she is growing up!
Of course, she still loves Clifford and Elmo that when I went to get her picture, she wanted a picture with Clifford, which was on tv. Maybe one day, I will also catch a picture of her hugging Barney! She loves the song at the end of the show, and she runs to the tv and says, "Hug, Barney." She puts her arms as far as she can around the tv to give a hug!

And in case you were wondering, Mary Ellen has proven that M& Ms don't just melt in your mouth!

As for this 22 month old little girl, she is developing a big personality. Each day, she says something that I just wonder where she came up with it. I could go on and on about all of the new things that she is doing, but hopefully, the pictures over the last few weeks have documented that. One thing that has been so cute and funny the last few days is that Mary Ellen will look at me and say, "Okay, Mom!" It is hard not to laugh, because it is almost like a teenage girl is responding to whatever I am saying. It is hard to believe how quickly she is growing up!
Of course, she still loves Clifford and Elmo that when I went to get her picture, she wanted a picture with Clifford, which was on tv. Maybe one day, I will also catch a picture of her hugging Barney! She loves the song at the end of the show, and she runs to the tv and says, "Hug, Barney." She puts her arms as far as she can around the tv to give a hug!
And in case you were wondering, Mary Ellen has proven that M& Ms don't just melt in your mouth!
1 comment:
LOVE the Elmo shirt!! She is turning into such a big girl...2 is just around the corner. Are you ready?? Can't wait to see you later this week.
Post a Comment