Wednesday, September 10, 2008

4 month discoveries



Mary Ellen is 4 months old, and she is discovering so many new things. Her main new discovery is that she has figured out how toys work. She likes pushing the buttons on the excer saucer and playing with the links. She also loves her feet, but I haven't gotten a good picture of that. She is trying to roll over, but she hasn't quite gotten it yet. Each day is a new discovery for us all.

3 comments:

Morgan said...

Rachel, she's precious! I love checking in and seeing all of your great pictures. :)

Sus said...

there's that little girl! in the first picture she looks like she's hard at work at her desk.

the davis' blog said...

Rachel, I can't believe how fast Mary Ellen is growing. She has changed so much since we saw you in July. Too sweet! I hope that all is well.