Friday, June 20, 2008

Let's Read and other fun times

I heard a story on the Today Show a while back about a 1 year old who was reading. As you can see, I am trying to start early with Mary Ellen, but she doesn't appear to be quite interested in it yet!










She couldn't decide what she thought about this dog, which is also a book!


She has started to focus on the mobile on her swing. I thought this picture captured her being a little enthralled with it.



And finally, Mary Ellen likes to take a nap after waking up in the morning. This is her waking up again after sleeping a little longer in the car seat. She was smiling a little, and I was trying to capture that, but just got her saying "Good Morning."

2 comments:

Sus said...

more pics please!!
gotta see that growin' girl.
love, sus

Unknown said...

It's been almost 6 days! We need more pictures!!