Wednesday, March 26, 2008

First Posting


Welcome to our new blog! We are so excited about our new addition to our family that will be arriving very soon! We hope that you will return frequently and share in all of our great times! We can't wait to announce the birth of the newest Richey and share if it is a boy or a girl! Got any guesses?!?! Let us know. We are having fun seeing what everyone has to say.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world! It really is so much easier updating family & friends this way. I expect to see lots of pictures & updates! Um, in order for some of us long distance folks to make a gender guess, we need some details...how are you carrying, what foods have you been craving, etc etc.

Nathan said...

Hey!

Are you gonna do a guess the baby weight/height/gender game?

Great hearing from you and look forward to keep in touch with you guys...

Morgan said...

Fun! We look forward to seeing pictures, pictures, and more pictures. :) So neat you decided to let the baby be a surprise... can't wait to hear.
Love,
Morgan, Jay, Army, and Aggie

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea this is! This I think I can do. So many of the kids have started using myspace, etc. to communicate and I am way to old to mess with something that high tech and instant. The blog is almost like email so I am very comfortable with it.

I have been think a lot about you and wondering how things were progressing. We made the traditional Easter pictures Sunday morning. I took about 300 pictures Saturday and Sunday morning. All of the kids were beautiful as usual. Nick, Brennan, and Laura were there Sunday AM.

I will share the blog address with everyone I can think of.

Chuckles

Reba said...

I am so excited that you have started your blog! I can't wait for more updates!

Anonymous said...

Rach,

You look so amazing! I hope that when I have a baby I look half as good! Can't wait to see pics, and look I can post lines to Reba too! Hi Reba!